Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, April 28, 2008

meaning out of meaninglessness

7 Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for it is now that God favors what you do. 8 Always be clothed in white, and always anoint your head with oil. 9 Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun— all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun.

Thank You Lord God for my wife, and a way to bring purpose to my own life. Thank You for this perfect completion, who makes me whole. Thank You for giving me this life long companion. Please Lord help me to find simple joy in this life as I eat and drink and enjoy fellowship with others. Lord help me to be a good husband and not fall prey to my own selfish desires or thoughts. Lord God she is perfect the way You made her. Thank You for her self giving love and selfless faithfulness. Lord God, despite the trials and turmoil I feel in this life, You truly are worthy of praise and thanksgiving. Thank You Lord God for You have blessed me well beyond my own understanding or deservedness. Please bless my wife Lord with Your Holy Spirit and continue to be her strength in darkness. I pray this in and through the name of our wonderful saviour, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!