Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

She Did It!


Well she did it! My daughter got her drivers license. I like to joke about women drivers, but somehow women end up having less accidents. Go Figure. I'm a better driver than my wife yet she is the one with the spotless record. My son is a better driver than my daughter yet His insurance bill was going to be $6000.00 and my daughters would only be $2600.00 per year. So anyway, joke as I might, it remains one of lifes little paradox's.
Oh by the way, I'd lend my daughter the convertable Anytime she wants. She is a great driver.


2 comments:

  1. Nanny Pammy says 'congratulations Debbie'- come and try out my new car anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW !!! Drivers License. Kids are growing up just too fast my man. I have to wait a bit here. DL age is 18. Good thing is insurance is really very cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!