Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, April 18, 2008

Sharing the Keyboard


As I sit here interacting with the blogoshere I am chuckling because I am sharing the keyboard with a Lady Bug. Its really funny because as I'm busy typing, it is walking across the keyboard. I'm trying really hard not to squish her under my big fat hunt and peck fingers. Several times she has been on the key I was about to pound. I was cautious the first time and gingerly pressed the key so as not to disturb her. I laughed because when the key flew up, it sent her over to the next key which I was about to press. Now she is caught in between 2 keys and she is struggling. No not the spacebar! I use that a lot. Well I guess the good thing is its a really really big key. No problem to share. ...hahhaha and it has quite a recoil! It just sent Madame Lady bug flying..bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!