Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, April 07, 2008

Running Out of Time

Are We Running Out of Time?
There just doesnt seem to be enough time to do the things we need to do.
This morning I noticed a lady plucking her eyebrows at the red light.
I suspect her favourite place to pluck her eyebrows is not really the car.
I think she just ran out of time.
hahhaa that reminds me...
I stopped in to Tim Hortons to get a coffee
and the lady had plucked out all of her eyebrows
and drew new ones on.
Whats up with that!
She couldnt even draw straight.
I couldnt help but notice one was obviously longer than the other.
It drove me crazy.
I wanted to tell her.
Any way back to the drive...
I was driving a long a little further and
I noticed a man,
manicure cutting his nose hairs at the red light.
Then I knew.
Truly we must be running out of time.
Is the car the only place he notices?
Perhaps every time he looks in the rear view mirror
he says...
darn I need to do something about those nose hairs.
Well I'm going to give you a word of advice.
Simply pluck those nose hairs.
Reach up and with thumb and forefinger
and
grab on to as many hairs as you can get and yank.
It makes your eyes water,
but it keeps those hairs away longer.
If you cut them then,
all you end up with is an ever growing bush in your nose.
At least if you pluck them,
then you dont have to trim them every morning on the way to work.
And thats all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny where the mind will go when you let it...some are just funnier than most!

    I'm struck by how often I smile when reading your musings...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!