Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, June 30, 2008

Tim and Phil CD Release Party


My friends Tim and Phil celabrated the release of their 2nd CD called Wide Open. The event was held at our new church and proceeds were donated to the building fund. We had about 185 people. It was really neat to see a vision of where we are heading. The place was packed.


I had the good fortune to meet one of my favourite Bass players, Fergus Marsh. He played with Bruce Cockburn band for a number of years. He plays something called the Chapmans STICK. This is a very unique instrument. Go to You tube and type in Chapman Stick and be prepared to be wowed. Fergus was very approachable and I enjoyed conversation with him. Fergus released a CD called Spirit Moves which is very interesting. If you go to Fergus' myspace and click on "WORTHY" you can hear this tune. I would highly recommend this CD for your collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!