Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, July 11, 2008

I've been workin on a railraod....

I’ve been workin on my bus. I am trying to get it ready to make the trek up to Northern Ontario. I got the beds, kitchen and table almost done. I’ve almost finished painting and I have a few more holes to fill. I’m learning about body repair. Next I will begin with the engine.

My buddy Mike and I will be spending a week in the bush first week of September. We will drive this beauty deep into the heart of Temagami wilderness and that will become our “outpost”. We intend to canoe and kayak some remote rivers, fish some places that havnt been seen by a human for a while. We will ATV on many of the thousand miles of trails. We are both photography fans so I also look forward to snapping a thousand pics. I can hardly wait.

Oh I know I am bad with birthdays, but I also know, or I think I know, that my friend in England has a birthday sometime in July…or was that August? No I’m sure its July. A couple of years back I phoned her up and sang happy birthday. Since I don’t have a clue how to reach her, other than my blog, I will text it…………………..

Happy Birthday to you (sometime in July)
Happy birthday to you (sometime in July)
Happy Birthday dear Hanni
Happy Birthday to you (and many more)

mwa mwa
dw

1 comment:

  1. ROFL I am amazed that you remembered when my friggin birthday was!!!! Like gobsmacked, really...haha. Going to spend a weekend in the country with some mates, see where pride and prejudice was filmed, will so be fierce i cant wait. Do you know about glastonbury here? I went this year it was....very....muddy and the loos were dire.

    mwa mwa to you too daddio

    brenda

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!