Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 14, 2008

Hairy Old Man



Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!! look at those eyebrows!!!! They are like wings. No wonder when I asked Patti to cut them she said....eeeewww...they are like pubes....I'm not touching them!

Haha see the van in the background. A father and his son pulled up and set up camp right beside my buddy Barry. He said" I like new neighbours. This is nice and they will be so much better than the last ones. We struck up conversation and learned that this was the calm before the storm. They were sent ahead to set up camp. The rest would be there soon. The rest???? Yes the other 6 kids! haha and they are there for a month????? Poor Barry grinned and we all laughed. So much for liking neighbours!

Speaking of EEWWW.... on the way in to work I could smell a horrible smell. Halfway between my gramma's stinky perfume and an aborigine's armpit. I was looking around and the only explanation was that it came from the car behind me. YUK..Could you imagine having to sit in that car? I wonder how her fellow employees like her choice of perfume. It made my eyes water. hhhmmm...not even my big pubey eyebrows could save me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!