Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Isn't He Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is my new Christian Childrens Fund foster child. 10 years ago my wife and I began to sponser a young lad in Peru named Jonathon. We received a letter in the mail that Jonathon had graduated and that the village in which he lived had become "self sufficient" There is great joy that together we helped not only Jonathon, but also his entire village. Thank you Christian Childrens Fund!
Along with the letter came this picture of our new "son". He is from Paraguay. He is just about the most beautiful child I have ever seen! Look at him! If this little gaffer doesnt bring tears to your eyes then nothing will.
After 10 years of sponsering a child we cant stop now! I look forward to another 10 years of this joy. In fact maybe its time to add another!
Lord God, thank You that You have blessed us in such great abundance. Thank You for making it possible for us to make a differance in someone elses life. Lord God, thank You for the grace and forgiveness You have shown me and my family. Thank You for the privilage of being Your adopted son and may You always be glorified in all we do. Lord God, please bless and keep, guide and protect this special little boy, his family and the community in which he lives. All praise honour and glory to You alone o God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!