Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, July 18, 2008

I am a guy

Facing the Facts
I am a guy.

My wife and I enjoy a cup of coffee in the garden every morning at 7am.
She asked if I would pick her up from work again today.
My daughter Debbie has been using my wife’s van so I have been picking her up at night.
When my wife suggested that she might be able to get a ride home with one of her co-workers. I was actually disappointed. Here is why and here is why I know I’m a guy.

My wife is incredibly hot and sexy. The truth is, I feel like a million bucks driving my convertible with the top down WITH an incredibly hot superchick in the seat beside me. It makes me feel strong and important. It makes me feel like others are jealous of me. It makes me feel like everything I ever worked for is at my finger tips. When I drive down the road, people look at me. I’m not sure if its my car or the hot chick riding with me. Whatever it is, heads turn and it makes me feel good.

How’s that for shallow! Of course I shouldn’t materialize my wife. She is truly a gift from God and shouldn’t really be put on a plate for my visual pleasure. Its just that she seems to love the power she has over me. She loves the fact she makes me feel so good. The power of her beauty runs rampant on me. When I leave her in the morning, I count the minutes until we are re-united. When I pick her up from work, I get to show off just how lucky I am. I think that’s a guy thing. Teehee and I dont even feel guilty about it......yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!