Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, July 18, 2008

DOH!

Well I just heard back from the Christian Childrens Fund and NO I cant reach Jonathon anymore. Well not at least through them. So there we have it. Thanks R.R. I will remember about eternity and explain it to Jonathon next time I see him. How do I know I will see him? That little boy last wrote me telling me that if I dont know Jesus then now would be a good time. Bless his heart! He has faith in God and I recon God has proven himself to be faithful to this little Lad. I feel better. it is what it is. The case lady said, You know, if you want to write, then you should write to Artruro. I guess she is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!