Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, October 02, 2008

Am I Crazy?

I went to a seminar on Mental Illness and realized last night for the first time that I am actually "NUTS". As we went through signs and symptoms I began to realize that I experience many of them. Before last night I was happy not knowing that I am "NUTS" and now that I know, it makes me depressed. There is another one to add to my long list of issues. Oh and evidently I'm not supposed to hear voices in my head either! So, based on my findings I am class 2 bi-polar with anxiety issues, depression issues and Obsessive compulsive issues. Oh and the voices mean that I am also scizophrenic and also a bad speller. I tell you, if it were not for God, and my wonderful wife, I'd really have a problem!

4 comments:

  1. Don
    aybe you are just one of those guys that can catch a cold off someone on TV... I bet you would get stressed out about the possible results if your Dr gave you a pregnancy test.... Trust me I have had it all..Julie would come home from school with fancy learnen and pscyco analize me to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie left a blog entry a couple of months ago you may or may not have seen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tehee john...maybe we are both nuts! Hey mom...is this your fault? If so...thankyou
    dw

    ReplyDelete
  4. That means you must all be nuts.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!