Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

Planning fondue with Ron and daughter Rebecca at Geri and daughter Erika's house. Planning low key and quiet and Sue wants to be home around 12:30. My buddy Mike is coming down from Northern Ontario and is partying soemwhere he doesnt want to sleep. SO..I will be his Designated Driver. He shall have the freedom to drink as much as he wants without worrying about driving. I will maintain complete sobriety so that when we get pulled over by the Cops I can smile and keep my license. Once I am at home, I shall have a nice double scotch. mmmmm single malt. My favourite Scotch is Islay from the west coast of Scotland. I prefer it over highland or lowland scotch. It usually has a strong peat and smoke flavour. I recon its an aquired taste. When we did a Scotland tour we were amazed at how wet it was. We asked a local...how long has it been raining? He said well...a few weeks now. You could see the mist rise to the sky and fall to the hills and roll down the hills and back up to the sky. It was a perpetual cycle. I guess that makes for great peat! anyway...enough about scotch. Oh by the way ...God Bless Scotland!

Have a Great New Year and hug someone you love. If you dont have someone to hug, then think fondly about someone you love. If that is difficult then rest in the knowledge that soneone loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!