Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello My Friend

I got your letter. Thank you. I must say you are absolutely beautiful and I thank you for the pic. I've always thought that your internal beauty is much greater than your physical beauty. I will take it home and show Sue and Deb. You have a very kind face. I promise to keep your picture safe and personal. I see joys and sorrows in your letter. Keep Truckin' is a phrase that us red necks use. So Keep Truckin'....oh.....hows your guitar playing? hahaha and I smelled your letter...Versace eh. That was an added bonus! You brightened my day today and I think kind thoughts of you always.
daddio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!