Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Art - Part Seven

This is my only purchased "photograph" art. I bought it in the airport terminal in Halifax when I went to Nova Scotia on business some 15 years ago. I bought this photo because of the Piper and because it exemplifies my heritage. My great great great .... grandfather landed in Halifax in the late 1700's from Scotland. They settled in Cape Breton before making their way across this country. The Piper reminds me of my Scottish and East Coast Canada roots. It is Named "The Piper - Nova Scotia" It reminds me also of my grandfather Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!