Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, February 06, 2009

My Art - Part Twelve


"charity"© copyright Eric Clapton

Is this art? I think its art. Though it looks like a guitar, its certainly not playable. This hangs on the wall in my office. It is signed by Eric Clapton and comes with a certificate of authenticity. To me it represents art. It represent amazing creative talent. This was signed as part of a charity event, so it reminds me of charity as well. An unplayable guitar, hanging on the wall.......its art to me. Its a link to one of the greatest guitar playes that ever walked the face of the earth. Oh and it makes my great friend Mark VERY Jealous. In a sick kind of way...that makes me a little happy...doh I didnt just say that did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!