Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, February 06, 2009

My Art - Part Eleven

This is the largest piece of artwork I have. It hangs above my couch. It holds a special place in my heart. My mom bought this for us when my father died. She and I were out shopping and We saw this print. We both fell in love with it. I told my mom that it reminded me of the drive and visiting them. The pastures around Bobcaygeon look a lot like this. The picture itself reminded me of my mom and me. I do in fact have a brother and sister, yet this picture is more personal. It celebrates the fact that I have a loving, caring, supportive and strong mother who spiritually stands by me in the great pastures of life. Sounds corny but I'm almost in tears thinking about how blessed I am. This Artist proof is 25/75 and it is apty called "Northern Pasture" It was made by a local in the Bobcaygeon area by the name of Chuck Burns. He teaches art and runs artist getaways.......hhhmm maybe some day I should take one of his classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!