Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Words Well Taken

Thankyou for the comments on my last post.
As always, RR makes me think.
I will also answer the question....its just that it seems to be an answer that is ever evolving.

I especially wanted to thank anonymous for this comment:

"be careful...don't fall into that trap...you are better than that..remember we are all one,,lets connect with love and peace in our hearts"

You are 100% correct! Thankyou!

I dont need to harbour resentment or anger in my heart.
I have been taught the way of peace and reconcilliation, not anger and confrontation.
As I think back on my writing the post, I was angry, and then I turned to the place an angry heart goes...... I attacked someone else. The very thing that this "I am Canadian" rant was doing.

This was partially on purpose to display how this anger in turn is inflicted on others,
YET, I have to admit I felt clever, I felt powerful, I felt righteous in my unrighteousness.
And therein lies the trap. Hate in my heart will consume me too!

I dont want to be that person. I do not need to use angry language. I dont need to accuse others. I dont want any of that "junk". I want a pure heart. I want to be what the creator intended me to be and I want for Him to be glorified by me.

I need to constantly weigh and measure my actions against what I know or feel to be correct. Why is it so hard? Why is it so easy to stray?

Any way, thank you anonymous, I appreciate comments that are affirming, positive, yet truthful. These are words that truly will help me in a positive way.

don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!