Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, April 17, 2009

Emerald Lake Update

My buddy drove up to the bus in Temagami today and posted these pics. Lots of snow still out in the bush. The lakes are still froze over and the road is almost unpassable. He says things look great. Oh and he saw a white moose! Thats a rarity!

The Outhouse


The Atv at camp

The Bus

I think i'll head up first of May....as long as I finish the renovation's on the bathroom first! my wife adds.

peace


1 comment:

  1. I'm told the snow wont be clear enough to do any decent riding. I think I'll go anyway and just hang out. Looks like I need to clear a bit of fallen lumber. TeeHee...a lot of that going around lately!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!