Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, April 04, 2009

Questions


What does it mean?
Where do I go?
How do I feel?
What do I know?


What do I sense?
in the quietest place.
And what do I say
to my neighbours face?


Do I shout?
Do I cry?
Tell the truth?
Construct a lie?
Lie to myself?
Lie to you?
Lie to God?
and humanity too?


So whats the truth?
Where is it found?
Is it flat?
Is it round?
Is it big?
Is it small?
Is it short?
Is it tall?


Sometimes it hurts
Sometimes it stings
Sometimes it feels good
Sometimes it sings
Like a praise up to heaven
or a cry here on earth
The first will be last
The last will be first


In a beleivers chant,
A natives beat,
A warriors cry,
A mothers weep.
A firm handshake
A brotherly hug
A trading of thoughts
A trading of love


A meeting place
A place of peace
A peaceful place
Where love exists


Is it now?
Is it later?
Am I a lover?
Am I a hater?
What do I know?
Or what do i say?
Who do I love?
At the end of the day.


When I walk the earth
Does the wind blow kind?
In my heart?
In my mind?
In His love?
In His grace?
By my feet?
or by my face?


How will they know?
What would I say?
And who do I love?
at the end of the day.
And who do I love?
at the end of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!