Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, May 25, 2009

25 Years!


Sue and I are celbrating our 25th wedding anniversary. I always figured I would throw a big party, but when we really talked about it, we decided just to quietly enjoy this milestone together...alone. Well then the phone rang from old freinds saying "where the heck you been all this time?" I said..."we are about to celebrate our 25th anniversary". So he said, "come on over and we can celebrate together!" So we went to their place and partied....like old times. It sure was great to see them, and timely too! This is a picture of us. Notice Sue proudly wearing the "Canadian Dinner Jacket"

These two pictures prove that yes, we can dress up...maybe once a year. These pictures are of me and my bride at a "Ball". Imagine me at a "ball" Sue was the prettiest of them all.

Isnt she beautiful. She is the most beautiful person I know. She is radiant. I cant stop thinking about her even after 25 years. My love for her just keeps increasing over time, like a very fine wine. What a treasure she is. I am the luckiest person on earth.
happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!