Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anniversary Present

Dont laugh. Dont call me a tool. I know it sounds crazy, but yes, This is Sues 25th wedding anniversary present.......and she loves it!
For our first anniversary I bought her a wheelbarrow. It was a nice wheelbarrow and she loved it. In fact she praised me over and over about how great I was. Wow, I must admit I was a little concerned about how she might react. As it turned out, I was a hero. Whodathunk?
Well 24 years passed and the old wheelbarrow was on its last legs. I decided that for our 25th anniversary I would by her a new wheelbarrow. I knew that this one had to be better than the last. I bought her this deluxe two wheel version. Its called the Big 8 and its big enough to fit me. We were laughing that she could use it to pick me up from a party...heehee..just joking.
Some people renew their vows and some people renew their wheel barrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!