Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, May 28, 2009

Anniversary Present from Across the Pond



This present was sent to us by email all the way from cousins in Germany. We are all flower lovers and share interest in gardens and photography. I asked permission to share this beauty with the whole world..or at least the 10 people who read my blog.......

Oh yes, the picture of the rose you may show all people all over the world :))
I love roses, they are so beautiful and they smell so wonderful, I like to give all my friends roses, on pictures and from my hands.

The rose on the picture was a present from friends last summer for our garden.
And now it is a present for you and Susi, the rose plant was given heartfelt to us
and so we give this picture of the rose to you from heart :)


Incidentally, the name of those rose is "Mary Rose" (David Austin Fragrant English Roses).

Thank you for the wonderful present! ppsstt..not sure if you know this, but you can put some of those fragrant pettals in a Salad. Many roses are delicious! Not sure if the rose wanted to hear that. Of course we also make teas and jams from certain roses. They truly are a beautiful flower. We used to give Oma, Cecilia a rose every year for mothers day. When I see roses...I think of her. She was beautiful and fragrant like a rose. I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lines Don, I very like your blog! 'cause we are just talking about cooking recipes, you can use rose flowers for decorating cakes and tarts as well! :)... LOL! That's funny...cooking!...Is there any subject what you and your friends are not talking about on your blog?...:) That is very nice what you write about Cecilia. Yes,she was tender, gentle, sensitive,filmy and so beautiful like a rose...I loved Cecilia. 'till soon, B.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!