Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun With Wheelbarrows


I made the comment on my blog about my anniversary wheel barrow being big enough for my wife to pick me up at a party and I received this correspondence. It appears from this response that the wheel barrow is a popular mode of transportation! If the government catches on, they will be wanting us to use wheel barrow license plates! Oh and operating a wheel barrow under the influence will be punishable by removal of one’s wheel barrow privileges....oh oh

Speaking of wheel barrows, I needed air in the tire of my wheel barrow AND I needed a safety certification on my Pickup truck. So I drove both to the mechanic. I unloaded the wheel barrow and pushed it into his shop. He was sitting there on break with a few guys. With wheel barrow in hand I said “ Do you do Safety Certifications ?" They all looked at me and started to laugh. Through tears of laughter the guy says…..”You don’t actually need certifications for wheel barrows”. I laughed too as I realized how funny I must have looked!
Thanks to my friends for sending this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!