Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, May 29, 2009

Updates...

- We went out for dinner celebration to the Concordia Club in Kitchener with my best friend and his ma, Sues dad and his friend, and of course, Sue and I. We all had Shnitzel. I LOVE German food. Good thing, I might add. We then retired to Opa's place, where we watched a DVD of their Concordia Choir trip to South Germany and Austria. Breathtaking!

- I am heading up North to the camp this weekend to put bug screening on the bus and to get eaten alive by the flies. I think I shall go for a dip in the lake.

- Debbie sent away her first payment for Lakehead University over in ThunderBay. 17 hour drive! We will have to arrange flights somehow. She is planning at least one year there. Thunderbay is a very beautiful place.

- Dylan cut the big fallen Maple tree up into firewood, removed the rabbit and chicken barn from the back of the green shed. He will continue by dismantelling our pool. He wants me to order in top soil.

- We are definately planing on selling out and moving up north. We have a lot of work to do to "spruce" things up.

1 comment:

  1. we will miss you...do you have to sell? maybe you should just try is for a few years before you make the final decision.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!