Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, May 29, 2009

Open Arms

We were talking this morning about how much we love Opa's new girlfriend. We really enjoy her company and we think she is an amazing woman. She is very differant from Oma. No one can ever replace Oma, and she doesnt even try to. She is who she is and she makes no bones about it. She doesnt appear to take any crap and she is also very beautiful. Sue, Deb and I were smiling and laughing and counting the ways in which she makes us happy. Most of all, we think she is a blessing for Opa. They are a blessing to each other. Losing ones life companion must be a VERY difficult thing. Finding new love is like Daybreak. Its like fresh air. I am sure it gives Opa new meaning in life and a purpose to get up in the morning. So we welcome Ingrid into our family with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!