Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, May 15, 2009

All Aboard!

"friendship turtles" © copyright 2009 Patti Rainbow

Wonderful dinner at my rainbow sisters house. She made us some more turtles oh and wonderful mexican enchildas. These little friendship turtles are making their way into the homes of people across this small planet. Their mission is to spread joy, peace, love and unity. Each one is made individually with love and creativity. Each one is slightly differant and all have their own colors. They too are an expression of the rainbow. Notice mother and baby. Patti attached them so they ride together and have become as one. This one tickled the fancy of my buddy Ron and he smiled as he took it home with him. Smiles are wonderful things.

If you would like one of these little treasures, leave me a comment or drop me an email and I'll ship one to you. They are free to my friends and acquaintances as a sign of peace and friendship.

joy



2 comments:

  1. Whenever I see these turtles, I'm reminded of Crush riding the EAC from "Finding Nemo". He's so cool...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjtcbO3NqlE

    Totally awesome, Dude! Coo coo ca choo!

    RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Must See! Definately Dude Like wow. What a great clip!
    dw

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!