Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Smile Pics

Here are two shots of my buddy Mike with Alex.
Talk about joy! Alex really made his day.


I havnt seen Mike smile like that since he fell over trying to slip the rainsuit off over his workboots....of course I did help him a little with a nudge. Hey, what are friends for? Any way...smiles are priceless!



Hey did anyone see Medicine Man? We had fun with this walking stick. It is one of Alex's prize possessions. It was a gift to him from a certain aquaintance. We were joking about what happens if you take the Chiefs walking stick. I was half expecting Alex to jump me and wack me with it. Alex had to step aside to releive himself and rather than take the stick with him, he left it for me to keep safe. As soon as he stepped aside I said..."Quick..get a picture of me with the stick" We all laughed and no, I didnt get wacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!