Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, July 02, 2009

How We Celebrated Canada Day

Happy Canada Day everyone! Sue and I made a sunken "living room" where the pool used to be. We had gathered all the rocks from the rock garden that had to be dismantled when the new septic went in. We used the rocks to make walls and a new garden. We re-used the old lumber from the pool and all the sand. My buddy Todd had given us a few lengths of 6by6 beams. We moved the patio furniture and the old wood stove to the new outdoor living room. And then it rained. The answer is yes....It still holds water...doh. We had an evening downpour that left 3 inches of water in the "living room". It took 4 hours to drain. I knew that would happen. We will have to work out the drainage problem, but in the meantime.......nice place to hang out. We will pickup a few annuals today and plant scarlet runner beans.
joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!