Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, July 03, 2009

Inner Sense

I have been discussing nature and environment with my wise friend Dawn. She has some very interesting perspectives. Dawn has lived directly and even solely from the land. She has foraged and gathered, hunted and fished, and relyed on the wonderful creation for sustinence and survival. She is wonderfully in tune with nature and cause and effect. She is a Rainbow Warrior.

"I normally open my conversation by explaining, how us humans in this modern age, have put our most important sense of our many senses, in the back of our subconscious. We have every sense that all creatures on this earth have, but we live in a four walled environment which protects us from natural elements. The sense that keeps all creatures alive is intuitive, and we no longer have to listen to this inner voice to keep us from dangers, thus making ourselves vulnerable to the elements.This can only be felt. This is our natural alarm." Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!