Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, July 05, 2009

Apology....ez

Sorry Dawn and Bob for not making it out to Mellow Manor. Big Bear couldnt make it and while we still intended to come, we had a bit of a crisis which we attended to. We really want to come for a visit or party, so please invite us back.

Sorry Brian....we were going to drop by on our way out and at least say hello. Your Canada Day BBQ is legendary. Maybe next year.

Sorry Pete...I couldnt even begin to think about going to the surprise party as we were already triple booked. I'm sure you had a good time and I doubt very much if you were able to pull the wool over your wise wifes eyes. She will have still looked surprised!

I wandered over to my neighbours Pig Roast and Fireworks party. The pig was delicious and the fireworks were spectacular. Sorry for coming late and leaving early.

INTERESTING THOUGHT:
We dont say we are eating PIG. We say we are eating pork.
We dont say we are eating COW. We say we are eating beef.
We dont say we are eating DEER. We say we are eating venison.
Why is that?

1 comment:

  1. Bob and Dawn's Was Fun. Great Sunset Food and Education.
    Next Time.
    Terry and Monika

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!