Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 06, 2009

Lower Goose Falls - Sturgeon River


My buddy Mike just got back from a few days at the camp. He was pretty disgusted as there had been a massive party at Lower Goose Falls and they left garbage everywhere. He says there was far too much garbage to be hauled out by our ATV's and that we would need to get a truck back there. Why do people do stuff like that?
As you can see by our gear, we like to use this spot. Its pristine and beautiful. The falls are soothing. This is restricted land as it lies in the Sturgeon River Provincial Park. Not even our ATV's are allowed here. We never leave any garbage. We respect this land. It is really unfortunate that some people simply dont care. I'd love to pick up all the trash they left and deliver it to their front door or leave it as a souvineer on their front lawn.
I was at this spot a few weeks ago and I didnt see a speck of garbage and now it looks like the midway at an amusement park. Hey fella's.....trust me on this...its OK to have a good time, BUT its not OK to leave your trash behind. That is just rude, ignorant, inconsiderate and just plain dumb. You are not Cool...You are a fool..now get your asses back there and clean up your mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!