Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Missed the Changing of the Seasons Ceremony

I'm a bit bummed that I missed the Changing of the Seasons Ceremony up on Lake Obabika this year. I had a schedule conflict. Part of the reason I went to the Old Growth a couple of weeks prior, is that I knew my opportunities were starting fade for this year. I expect to spend some time in the Temagami Old Growth each and every year until I die.
.
Hey Bob, sorry I missed ya. Just so you know, I'd hunt you down to shake your hand. Not sure who you saw that looked like me, but I wouldnt walk away without saying Hi! Maybe next year.....or sooner...who knows? Oh and I aint trimming the goat until it reaches my belly! ha ha...we'll see about that!
.
Next time I go for an Old Growth Sojourn, I'n going for longer than a night. I'm figuring next time I'll go 4 nights. I'll set up base camp and then do a couple of day trips and perhaps an overnighter. I want to see Wakimika. I want to spend a couple of days fishing the Wakimika River. Of course another day trip to Spirit Rock and the sisters.
.
peace
love
joy

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... coulda' sworn I heard a guy with a trim goatee say his name was Don. But then he seemed to disappear. Maybe your shadow came instead? Next year?

    You coming to the Friends of Temagami AGM? Nov. 14 at Smoothwater Outfitters in Temagami. More info soon to come on www.friendsoftemagami.org

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!