Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, October 09, 2009

She Calls Me Daddio

Hi Hanni.

Thanks for dropping by my site. It always warms my heart to know you are still out there. I love it when you drop me little “popcorns”. Time flies and the distance between us seams to remain great, Yet I love you still. I cherish each and every moment. Jeeessh, here I go again. My love for you is a paternal love, though I am not your father. My love for you is a brotherly love, though I am not your brother. My love for you is real, even though we are virtual. I continue to hold out my hand to you even though you are strong and on your own two feet. So if nothing else, as you journey, remember me fondly and know that I think the world of you. You are precious and don’t ever forget it.

Love Daddio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!