Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, October 08, 2009

You Will Know Them By Their Fruits

-
"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. "You will know them by their fruits."


Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? "So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. "A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.


"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. "So then, you will know them by their fruits.

3 comments:

  1. no wonder u like friken tree huggin ha!
    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were these last 3 posts things that jumped out of a study or observations of people you have come across recently?

    RR

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!