Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, November 23, 2009

Man Without Religion

I’ve been feeling a little misplaced lately due to my own progressive revelations in faith and understanding. I keep using that word progressive revelation because every day we are alive, we learn more about our relationship with and to God. Its not that I have a problem with the Holy Bible or Christianity, its just that I believe that this book is still being written…even today. Just as we got to the part where God gave us freedom and showed us how, we shut the book and canonized it and left 2000 years of future revelation homeless and without credence. Don’t get me wrong, the Holy Bible contains all the information I need for wholeness and I do believe that it is God’s inspired and inerrant word. I believe the problem is mans interpretation and fear to ultimately give up on our pride and our rituals and accept God’s Spirit.

I have begun to play math and logic games with the Word and what I believe is that somehow, the message of the Bible got overshadowed by the “box” man carries it in. The very freedom that Christ came to bring is being lost due to rules, ritual, culture, religion and power control. Its like Christ came, told us that he came to fulfill the law so that we could make up some new ones. It doesn’t make sense.

I was challenged by a number of friends of mine lately. One suggested I was still seeking an intercessor. The other said I was trading one set of laws and rituals for another. These are really good points! Spirit resides in me so therefore there is no ritual or hierarchy required for me. I am indwelt and transcendent. There are no rules that I need to follow for acceptance, for I am already accepted. The work was done and it was sufficient. So why would I try to return to bondage?

Don’t get me wrong. It doesn’t mean that I should live lawless. What I am saying is that Gods law is written on my heart. It is God and God alone that I answer to. I do not need a priest, pastor, shaman, elder, medicine man, intercessor…nothing. There is nothing I need as I am complete as the master made me and resides in my very being. The work was done, sufficient and eternal.

I cant call myself a cultural Christian anymore though I am a lover of Christ.
I have God mind and I am a transcended being no longer bound by the rules and or religions of man. God is a reality and I now believe religion is mans vain attempt to understand and make rules out of the experience.

Do I believe in God….absolutely 100%. Do I believe that I need to prove this to God in some way?. Guess what don, God is not interested in your rituals and lip service. So I accept that we are indeed one. I am now free to live my life based on my God mind.

By the way…do I go to church?....absolutely. I love worship. I love praise. I love the fellowship with my beautiful brothers and sisters. If the church is so wrong, why do I still attend? Because God inhabits the praises of the people and the Spirit resides in my grateful heart….so what else can I do?

What is God’s name?....I AM
What do you suppose He meant by that?
You be in me and I’ll be in you……I and the father are one…interesting
And what is God’s name????
I AM is Gods name.
Let the Blessings be……….

2 comments:

  1. A wise post Don, and indeed the church is you......you are the divine temple and out post of Prime Creator, you are holy, pure, and righteously loved and accepted by the one who has all knowledge and power. All are created in equality meaning all are equally loved and accepted by God. If God is perfection, which it is, and all created beings have their origination in perfection, this simply means that all is perfect, regardless of individual circumstance or situation for God which is love, lovingly accepts everything as it is.....in the hear and now. Thus, the wisest teaching I have ever known is that there is nothing one can do to make God love them more, and there is nothing one can do, to make God love them any less......for Love which is God.....loves.....divinely, equally, in the Universal spirit of equality. Separation is an illusion, it cannot exist because nothing, is separate from God. All energy regardless of its appearance and expression, has its right to be. To me, God is the great eternal watcher, the ever-present beingness in all that is, for it is this beingness in any energy frequency regardless of classification in a context of positive or negative, good or evil, that has it's right to be in the context of unconditional love.....which is God. Mankind's understanding is still primitive, for mankind still classifies the two sides of the coin so to speak. It is the coin in itself that is whole, that is one, much like that of God......non-separate. This reference to the coin speaks to the unity of all creation through out the multi-verse of existence. The delusion that we, as a human spiritual species, are still caught up in the division of a thing or an entity of some sorts, still suggests that we as a spiritual species have a invitation to potential still. Myself personally, I have moved on, believe it or not from that of separation, of division. It may appear otherwise in the Morrisseau mess that my words seem some what on the contrary, but for those who don't know me, you have completely mis-understood me from the get go then. Please know this, it is precisely why I am in the position I am in to say and do the things that I do, to reflect the light that is within all, by calling forth the energies that be, to mirror in them that they are not to far off the mark in regards to being at the right place and in the right time. To look within themselves and to recognize that they too, are gifts of the most high. You see, in the spiritual reality of all this, I am their servant, I am an out post of light and forgiveness, a beacon of hope that sends forth a path of identifying the righteous path of self-enlightenment by recognizing the energy they are in, helping them to recognize this energy, and offering a solution in that identifying process. This is why it may "appear" painful for some of them, because it is the humility they may fear, the changes that will take place when one recognizes within themselves that they have been lost, but now, they can be found. It is resolution that awaits us all, in some form or another, regardless of how difficult the present circumstances may be. So it is, with all souls who choose to deny their divine and most splendid nature, to seek something else outside of themselves, which may appear to be "the solution". By the very nature of this Morrisseau story, it is a spiritual platform for love, healing, forgiveness and resolution. Sure change isn't easy, but be rest assured, it is coming because it is the divine in all of us that seeks it's equality with one another. It is the service of love that is the most operative force in this human drama, it is God within each and everyone of us, that seeks to come to a place of recognizing its wholeness and oneness. The story here is as about as perfect and as beautiful as it gets.....ONE SOUL HELPING ANOTHER...recognizing our fellowship of brotherhood IN THE LIGHT....with much love and gratitude.....all my relations.......MAJ....2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s- there isn't anything wrong with being a Christian mystic........all is well indeed......MAJ.......2009!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!