Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, November 23, 2009

Magnificent!!!


"The Runner Tommy Oskineegish" - copyright © Jim Oskineegish



Hey Jimi
Thanks for the heads up about your new paintings at Greenery. They are great! I especially love this one "The Runner Tommy Oskineegish" I think it tells a pretty important story of life and culture and personal calling. My wife and I discussed what it must have been like. I salute you for sharing with us. I think its important and it helps us to celebrate each other and our cultures.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Don..it is a piece of personal history recorded on canvas..It was a labour of of love.

    jimi

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!