Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, November 01, 2009

Pencil Crayons and Sharpie Markers

I wonder what it would be like to actually paint? These three "paintings" I have poseted are really just drawings with pencil crayons and an old sharpie marker. I used three differant colour paper backgrounds because..hey thats all I could find.

I'm gonna pick up some paint while I'm in the city this week. ..and some prefab canvas..and some brushes. I guess i'll walk into the art shoppe and just tell it like it is....HELP!

Every journey begins with a single step and my painting journey has just begun. I'll pick up knowledge along the way. My skills will get better and I will learn how to better communicate. Over time, my lines and composition will improve. My color selection will mature. I have so much creativity in my head, I need to find ways to harness it. I need to find a way to express my feelings in a more visual way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!