Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, November 27, 2009

Pondering the Grandfathers Wisdom

So after I posted my little reminder to self, I immediately remembered a time when the grandfathers wisdom pulled me through. I was new at my job in sales and this was my first sales call. I met with the gentleman and not only sold him, but upsold him as well. Not only did I get great margin, but he also pulled out his chequebook and gave me advance payment. I was going to be a hero to my boss. Then he said. "That was pretty easy eh, not like dealing with those F*&%$#*in Jews eh?" and then he looked at me. OK don, decision time. Do I go with my soul or the chance at bigger money? I said quickly."I am sorry, I can not speak badly about the Jews. We are brothers and we worship the same God"......silence and then he smiled. He stood up and shook my hand and said, Thanks Don, I am Jewish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!