Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, November 12, 2010

She Loved Us Like This

She loved us like this
Every hug, every word was genuine
When she loved us like this
The world was safe
The world was peaceful
She loved us like this
with the love of a mother
the love of an oma
and the love of Nokomis
and the love of God
She loved us like this

My mother in law passed away on this day a few years ago. She was the victim of a car crash. She left us suddenly. When we were going through family pictures, we found this. My daughter said Oh Cassandra,,,you are so lucky to have a memory photo like this. The thing is, She loved us all like this. When I close my eyes and think of her, I can feel her embrace, and remember when she hugged me like this. She loved us all like this. We must learn from her example.

1 comment:

  1. You have written so wonderful about Cecilia. We think of her often. With love Bettina

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!