Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Smile, Allah Loves You

The sticker on the van said, "Smile, Allah Loves You" and the sign in my daughters room said "God loves you whether you like it or not". How is it that our God loves us all, yet we hate each other?

Muslim brother, not only does our God love us, but I actually love you. I enjoyed a meal prepared by your hands today. Your hospitality was genuine. It was nice that I could pay this time, for last time you fed me, even though I didnt have enough.

Muslim brother, I remember how when the Sunamai hit, you dropped everything and went overseas to help. You didnt even know these people and you risked your life and gave of your time and money. You are a brother.

Muslim brother, I enjoyed the time we had to talk openly and lovingly about our faith. Muslim brother, we can do this without hatred or embarrasement or scorn or judgement when we simply love each other.

Muslim brother, join me and lay down our arms against each other. Lets join hands in unity as we respect each others ways. We have so much to learn from each other and our cultures are so magnificent. It hurts to watch the wars. It hurts to feel the anger. It hurts to watch the hunger.

Progressive Revelation is upon us. We are one.
Smile, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!