Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Word Studio


This is my blog studio. I noticed over on Rainbow Thinderbirds site, he displayed some of his studio and significant items. Here are the items that bring me inspiration. Every where I go, I keep my eyes open for little artifacts. I have numerous grouse feathers collected from sloppy hunters. I have several small rocks taken from special remote or signifiacnt locations. I have a beautiful crows freather which was a gift from our family of crows this year. I have several patti rainbow creations. Oh and small pieces of driftwood. I feel like a grey jay! I began building this inspiration collection about a year ago. I dont consider then idols as I dont worship them. I consider them Good Medicine as they fill my heart with the grand reflection of memory and connectedness. Though these items are not Gods, they are sacred to me, as they stand for values I have and they are a part of my life....they help remind me of unity and creation. These items also inspire me, for as I look at them, they remind me of my journey.....where I have been and where I will end.

peace and good memories....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!