Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shamanistic Folk (Kindergarden) Art


"Come To The Light" - copyright © don wright 2009

So it all begins with a thought...a message...a vision. Suddenly there is something you want to express. Of course if you are Michelangelo, you might express this a little differant. But since I'm still just don, this is how I expressed it. Really, there is nothing deep or heavy here, nothing we dont already know.

Many of us know where we want to be, yet many of us have spent time on the other side. Sometimes by our choices, sometimes by choices that were made for us. I wish it was as easy as saying...thats it!!!! I'm going to the light...........well it is. Believe it or not. Come to the light for forgiveness and fellowship. Hearts mend, wounds heal. Every tear will be wiped from our eye......except for when we see our brother fallen to the other side.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!