Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, December 14, 2009

Big Red in the Tub - Patti Rainbow


"Big Red in the Tub" - copyright © Patti Rainbow Wheeler 2005


This small painting is a mere 2" by 3"! Now that I have begun to paint, I have a whole new respect for Patti. This peice was made for Sue and I when Patti and Barry had their RV at our place. Big Red became a companion while they visited. I dont blame Red a bit cause Patti always had a secret stash of Tuna! Patti and I both have the same type of hot tub. It is here we see visions and dream dreams.
 
Big Red was failing and quite old. He was old when he adopted us some 8 years ago. He just wandered in from the street and set up camp. He recently wandered off into the sunset. He spared us both the indignity of euthenasia. Big Red is in the big hot tub in the sky. Thats where cats go isnt it?
 
Blessings Patti and Barry.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Patti

    Love my turtle!

    Its on my little altar next to many of my sacred amulets.

    Ritchie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!