Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, December 14, 2009

Patti "Rainbow" Wheeler - The Rainbow Machine

This is a Rainbow Spectrum cast from my Patti Rainbow "The Machine"

This is a closeup through "the machine"

Here is another closeup of "the machine"

"The Machine" - copyright © Patti Rainbow Wheeler 2009

Patti Rainbow is a known "caster of rainbows". She made this magnificent "machine" out of glass and solder. She made this piece specifically for me. It hangs in my window and is casting rainbows in my living room. Patti taught my wife "stained glass" workmanship. Sue wouldnt dare even attempt a "machine" It is very intricate and the angles have to be just right. I love my rainbow maker. Rainbow makers have been a part of my life since Patti became a Rainbow............Now I'm one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!