Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Death of a Matriarch

My gramndmother just passed away about an hour ago. She was a whopping 99 years old. Her name was Helen. I have many fond memories. We used to call her Torchy, because well...she was torchy...hehe. I remember standing in line at a bigbox store waiting for the gates to open on sale day. I dare anyone to butt in before my grandmother. She leaves 2 daughters and a son and numerous grand and greatgrandchildren. Rest in Peace Gramma.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. Remember that she is now with God.

    Sincere condolences to you and your family.

    P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sincere blessings to you Don, your Grandmother sounded like she lived a full and good life. You know now, that she is in Heavenly realms, may her legacy live on in her family, here on terra earth........all my relations........MAJ.......2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry daddio [[[hugs]]] paint something for her or like about her maybe eh? Brenda 0x0x0x0

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!