Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, December 24, 2009

An Evening with the Paintbrush

"The Garden of Eden"

"Garden of Eden" - copyright © don wright 2009

I bought myself a five pack of stretched canvas and a tube of red paint on the way home from work today. I was quite relieved that my only reponsibility tonight was to paint. I tried my hand at birds and butterflies and Norval trees. I call this piece "The Garden of Eden" This is where I was hanging out while in the zone.

"The Other Fish"

"The Other Fish" - copyright © don wright 2009

It isnt easy being the other fish. Being the other fish makes you differant from the rest. Maybe it means you are shunned or rejected. Maybe on the other hand it means you are unique and special....dare to be differant!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Don!!Nice paintings there..your compositions and forms are coming along real nice..colors are fab!!!Garden of Eden is real beautiful!!Have a great holiday season and happy new year!
    Jimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden of Eden is a real step forward for you! When I saw it my first reactions was - Oh yea! He's getting it! Well done! Isn't it great? That first feeling when you fnish and look at it and think - wow ! - I did that!?


    P.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!