Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, December 25, 2009

Milestones



"Complete"
copyright © don wright 2009         







Content"
copyright © don wright 2009




 


I called this post Milestone because last night I hit two milestones.

I feel like I am breaking free from self and beginning to feel a certain Nirvana. Thank You P and Jimi for the encouragement. I said to my wife this morning that I had a weird out of body experience. It was like I was above watching myself. I felt a "zone" in which things were going blurry...hahaha. This morning I woke up with a headache. As I began to paint and o try and recapture the moment, I felt a blurryness again. My wife handed me her glasses and when I put them on....I could see!!!! So much fopr out of body experience....I am going Blind! Well not blind but I now learn I am short sighted. I need my wifes glasses in order to see the paintings up close...DOH. So today, I am using glasses. This is indeed a milestone. So ther you have it, a certain freedom from self coupled with the realization that "self" is getting old and the warranty is up. Eye doctor here I come!

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!