Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kelly's Family Tree


"Kelly's Family Tree" - copyright © don wright 2009

One of my supportive co-workers said....um do you think maybe someday you could paint me a picture? I asked Kelly about the color of her room and what size she wanted. She said she only wanted something small and her room is white walls and green trim. I had painted this a few days ago and it spoke to me. Kelly has 5 people in her family. She is a wondeful, joyful person and accepted this painting with pure happiness.

I wrote on the back in pencil...not dry brush...Family Tree; The fruits of the spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and faithfulness: may you forever feast on these fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!