Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, February 01, 2010

Return of the Bald Eagle


My wife and I took a little drive around Lake Nipissing on Saturday. On our way back we saw two Bald Eagles near the Magnetewan River where it crosses Hwy 69. That is about halfway between Parry Sound and French River. This isn't a picture I took, I stole this from someones myspace, but they looked just like this. There was a crow hot on their tails and he was annoying them. These two birds were beautiful!

Last week when we went to North Bay, we say a Bald Eagle in a tree by Hwy 11 just North of Huntsville.

That is two for two this year! I have been reading a lot about the return of the Bald Eagle. This is such a blessing for us to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!