Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, March 29, 2010

Butterflies and Medicine

"Butterflies and Medicine" - copyright © don wright 2009


I dedicate this painting “Butterflies and Medicine” to my Spirit Sister Kim. This painting was intended to be medicine for a yet unknown person. Kim is that person. She is my harmony. She is my sister. We have shared so much in our lives together.


May the deep red of this painting fill her with the warmth of love. May God’s vine of provision fill her with peace and understanding. May the butterflies remind her of the freedom that is hers. May this painting be medicine to her soul and bring her joy in the face of pain.


We are all one under the Spirit and we are connected in magical ways.


Don Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!